Plant development: Innovation
- Bibliographic study
- Technical and economic approach
- Feasibility studies
- Tests, analysis…
- Technical and economic evaluations
- Transfer and validation
- Contract manufacturing
- Industrial pre-production
- Unit operations
Plant innovation: Laboratory
EXTRACTIS supports you on a laboratory scale for the development of your processes or the validation of a proof of concept in order to confirm the technological choices to be implemented later. With its 250m² of laboratories, EXTRACTIS has all the means necessary for the extraction, purification and modification of plant biomass.
With its high-performance analytical equipment, EXTRACTIS provides the monitoring necessary for the development of your extraction processes and the analytical controls of your productions:
- in chromatography (GC, HPLC, HPIC);
- with physico-chemical analyses (texturometry, viscosimetry, rheology, chromametry, etc.).
Plant innovation: Micro-pilot
The micro-pilot stage allows you to technically and economically evaluate the fractionation / purification / modification strategies for your project. The tests are carried out on intermediate-sized equipment which allows the material balances of each stage of the process to be validated and provides you with decision-making information for the industrial transfer.
The micro-pilot workshop is equipped with a range of technological tools
for all stages of fractionation:
- Extraction/purification modification (10 – 100L)
- Liquid/solid separation
- Membrane technologies
- Membrane electrodialysis
- Ion exchange column
- Spray drying
Plant innovation: Industrial pilot
The industrial pilot stage makes it possible to carry out the industrial transfer of a process, to conduct robustness tests on different batches of raw materials, to validate production costs and to accompany you through to pre-production.
The pilot workshop offers a diversified technological offer from
the extraction of the raw material to the shaping of the extract.
- Reactors 200 L to 15 m3 including ATEX
- Bottom filtering reactor / KiloLab
- All liquid/solid separations (several tons/h including ATEX)
- Evaporation: concentration (from 400 L to 1 m3/h)
- Organic and mineral tangential filtration -> 30 m2
- Electrodialysis, adsorption chromatography
- Vacuum dryers
- 3 spray dryers -> 100 kg/h evaporative capacity
33 avenue Paul Claudel
80480 Dury - France
Tel. : (+33) 03 22 33 75 00
Fax : (+33) 03 22 33 75 01